ADVERTISER TERMS OF SERVICE
By filling out and submitting registration form on ClaroAds.com, applicant (hereinafter referred to as “Advertiser”) agrees to accept and be bound by company Claro LT, UAB (which owns ClaroAds.com) (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”)
In connection with these Terms, Company guarantees to use Advertiser’s feed(s) for search requests originating from Company’s website(s) or network of publishers websites. Company shall do their best to ensure that traffic sent to customer data that is provided via Advertiser’s feed(s) is legitimate and use their best efforts to ensure that all traffic is free from fraudulent activity. Company does not guarantee any performance results of the traffic (sales, clicks, etc.).
- Advertiser confirms that he will use advertising for commercial purposes
- Advertiser is responsible for any taxes, which must be payed and declared by advertiser local country tax rules.
- Company shall be paid in accordance with the statistics data generated and updated daily by Advertiser based on Company’s traffic and available to Company’s reference on permanent basis.
- The rate paid for each click shall be passed and determined in the XML data stream.
- Payments to Company for the traffic must be made upfront by depositing desired amount to Advertiser account on ClaroAds.com website.
- Deposits to advertiser account are final and non-refundable.
Payment methods available for Advertiser are the following:
Paypal ($10 minimum deposit)
Payoneer ($50 minimum deposit)
European Wire Transfer in EUR curency (SEPA payment) ($500 minimum deposit)
International Wire Transfer ($500 minimum deposit)
- Company does not charge any fees for Advertiser deposits.
Obligations and warranties
- PCompany and Advertiser are entering these relationships as independent contractors, and these Terms shall not be construed to create a partnership, joint venture or employment relationships between them. Neither shall represent themselves to be an employee or agent of the other or enter into any agreement on the other’s behalf of or in the other’s name.
- Company and Advertiser shall monitor and periodically test the general availability and operation of their website(s) or network of websites to ensure that either party has reasonable access to each website, service and statistics.
- Should any click rate discrepancy of more than five percent (5%) occur in Advertiser’s and Company’s traffic statistics data, Advertiser and Company agree to work together diligently and in good faith to resolve such discrepancies.
Company and Advertiser shall agree not to disclose confidential information without written mutual consent. Confidential information includes without limitation all software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines, data, statistics and documentation related to the relationships between Company and Advertiser.
Termination of Relationships
- Company may terminate relationships with Advertiser with or without cause at any time by sending written notice of their intention to cancel traffic provision to Advertiser via email. These Terms will be deemed terminated within ten (10) business days of Advertiser’s receipt of Company’s written notice.
- Advertiser may at any time, in their sole discretion, terminate all or part of the relationships with Company for any reason.
- These Terms shall be governed by the Laws of Lithuania, except for its Conflict of Laws principles.
- Company and Advertiser shall seek amicable resolution to any disputes arising from these Terms.
- Should amicable resolution not be reached, any disputes shall be transferred to the competent Court of Law in Lithuania for further resolution.